Friday, January 7, 2011

Flea Market?

I have been seriously thinking about doing something at the local flea market.  Its a pretty big thing, with the race week and bike week and all the tourist.  I am just not sure how my type of items will go there.  They do have a deal where you can buy a one day occupational license from them and pay for one day.  I think my total cost to do that would be around 12.00 so maybe its worth trying it out just one day and seeing what I think.  Other wise a monthly rate will run some where between 155-180, which comes out to be 12.00 a day or so.

Of course I don't know what I would do to get Zoe off the bus on Fridays and wondering if she would be able to chill out there on the weekends.  My thought was I could clean out the trunk of my suv, put a bean bag chair back there and you know bring the laptop and things so she could watch movies (assuming I can get a spot I can back my car up into.  She could read and bring things to do or help me.  Decisions, decisions.  I also dont know if Im willing to work every weekend.  If I can find someone crafty enough to do it with me that would be great!   Would be easier to fill a store full of things with two of us, then we could split the rent and share days of working.  Hum....... 

I will let you all know what I decide. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the flea market idea is great. I would at least try it once to see how it is. Maybe doing it once a month will be a nice option?

    ReplyDelete